The GVW-I programme covered the following topics:
1) close approaches theory for impact monitoring
2) control of small satellites with limited resources
3) deep space navigation
4) deflection of asteroids by kinetic impactors
5) dynamical and physical characterisation of asteroids and binary systems
6) intelligent landing systems
7) mutual geometry of orbits
8) navigation in close proximity and landing on solar system minor bodies
9) orbit determination of asteroids
10) patched dynamics for satellites and spacecrafts
11) sample return missions
12) small spacecraft systems for deep space missions
More details can be found at the web page of local organizers
Besides invited talks and tutorials on topics strictly related to the network research (http://www.stardust-network.eu), there were oral contributions of the network Early Stage Researchers and presentations by external participants.
Any enquiries for post event information should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com before June 30, 2020.
All workshop materials can be found in the Restricted Repository. Please contact Stardust-R administrator
to access data.
The Workshop was funded by the Stardust-R project, Grant Agreement n. 813644, under the H2020 research and innovation program.